Budget Cot Bed Solid Hardwood | Natural
Special Price £79.95
A Classic Cot Bed can be the perfect finishing centre piece for a traditional decor nursery, the features of a classic cot bed design are beautiful swooping lines on the head and foot boards and clear cut sides that make it become an instant focal point in the nursery. These lines can only be further enhanced by them being produced by hand with decades of experienced carpenters pouring their knowledge into the cot beds and that is what we do here at Funique as we know this is so important. The classic cot bed design also brings with it a natural feeling of security as a age old classic has been refined so often that we naturally know that it must be safe but we add to that with safe finishes and new building techniques only make it safer. This combination of classic design and new methods makes the Funique classic range such a great choice for a traditional and contemporary nursery decors.
- Suitable from birth
- Three mattress height function
- Three Detachable Slats, for easy child access
- Material: Finest Quality beech wood
- Dimensions of Cot Bed: width: 64,6cm/ height: 86cm/ length: 124,5cm
- Dimensions for Mattress: width: 60cm/ length: 120cm
- Assembly Required – Building the cot bed is not difficult. You should book approximately 30 minutes. We recommend two people to fix the Cot Bed. Full instructions will be provided to ensure the assembly process is straightforward
- Quality is guaranteed by the EN 716-1, 2 & 3 European certificates.
This Cot bed is the best deal that you will find anywhere, and it does not come as just a frame. It has the a three teir ajustment mattress levels and three detachable slats for easy child access, making this cot bed with all the feutures of a high end Cot bed but saving you money.
|Assembly||Assembly Required - Full Manual Provided|
|Dimensions||(W)124,5 x (H)64,6 x (D)86 cm|
|Delivery Times||3-4 weeks|
- Best value for money!
- Cheap Cot Bed - Fast Delivery
Exactly what we were looking for.
Fast Delivery (Posted on 14/04/2014)
- You want to save yourself lots of money